Sustaining Membership is an opportunity to provide a level of support that enables the American Mosquito Control Association to provide legislative and regulatory advocacy for the membership. With the advent of the necessity for AMCA to undertake legislative advocacy initiatives comes associated costs. All funds with the exception of the first hundred dollars derived from a sustaining membership are dedicated to fund the legislative advocacy program
What do you receive with a Sustaining Membership?
1. 1 Regular or 2 Associate Memberships
2. Contribution to legislative advocacy
3. Member rate registration for all agency personnel at AMCA Meetings
4. AMCA Sustaining Membership Certificate
5. Recognition in AMCA Newsletter
6. Recognition at Annual Meetings
7. Bi-monthly Sustaining Member E-Newlsletter discussing legislative updates
How Much Does It Cost?
$1500 per fiscal year FY is (July-June)
Use payment scale or payment formula:
$1,000,000 or less à $500 minimum Annual Dues
$1,000,001 - $3,000,000 à $1,000 minimum Annual Dues
$3,000,001 - $5,000,000 à $2,000 minimum Annual Dues
$5,000,001 and over à $4,000 minimum Annual Dues
Annual Budget divided by $1,000,000=y then y x 500=Amount due
Example: $1,100,000./$1,000,000=1.1 then 1.1 x 500= $550.00
with any questions.
AMCA Sustaining Membership Application