Mark your calendars for the 2015 Washington Conference!
May 4-6, 2015 at the Hilton Crystal City Hotel in Arlington, VA
Are you concerned about the federal government making decisions that have an effect on mosquito control and public health pesticides? Are you ready to get involved? The AMCA Washington Conference is THE venue to identify issues that can only be resolved at the Federal level.
Issues of concern this year:
- Pollinator protection
- Unmanned aircraft
- NPDES Permits for aquatic pesticides
- Better communication between mosquito control and health providers – One Health
Gearing Up For Washington - Informational Conference Call
March 5, 2015
What you will learn:
- How to apply for travel stipends
- How to set up meetings with Members of Congress and their staff
- What to say during your office visits
- On-site support that will be available to you as a new attendee
- What to pack
- Travel planning – nearest airport, ground transportation
Visual aids/maps will emailed to registered participants before the call.
Other questions? Email Angela Beehler, Legislative and Regulatory Chairman
Recommended Audience: US Members
Hilton Crystal City Hotel
2399 Jefferson Davis Highway
Arlington, VA 22202
Phone: 1-800-HILTONS (445-8667)
A special block of rooms has been secured for the AMCA Annual Meeting attendees at the Hilton Crystal City Hotel, AMCA's official headquarter hotel for the conference.
AMCA is pleased to offer the following discounted hotel rates for our attendees!
Single/Double Occupancy: $179.00 per room per night
Room rates are in USD($) and DOES NOT include the state and hotel tax of 13% (subject to change).
Book for hotel reservations will be available in March 2015.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!