| Exhibits | Sponsors | Questions
AMCA 87th Annual Meeting Program - Call for 2021 Symposia
The AMCA Welcomes program proposals to be considered for an organized symposium at the 2021 Annual meeting.
All Speakers should already have agreed to participate before you submit! You must meet specific guidelines and adhere to certain requirements prior to submitting a proposal for consideration.
Requirements for invited symposia:
- Must be on a specific topic.
- Must be of interest to a significant portion of the AMCA membership.
- Must be a minimum of 90 minutes long and a maximum of 180 minutes long.
- Speakers should already have agreed to participate. (This ensures that the symposium is actually ready to take place, as opposed to suggesting a topic and trying to find speakers after the fact.
- All speakers are responsible for covering their own expenses, including travel and registration costs.
If you have questions, Please contact AMCA’s Meeting Department: firstname.lastname@example.org.