AMCA 85TH ANNUAL MEETING SPONSORS
Sponsorships for the Annual Meeting are now available!
A variety of sponsorship and branding opportunities are available for the 2019 Annual Meeting. In an effort to provide more opportunities for all the AMCA member companies the sponsorship offerings have been reviewed in great detail and many have been revamped! Whether it's a newly crafted opportunity, a previously offered opportunity that has been enhanced to better meet your goals, or new update opportunities this webinar will showcase the ways you can become further involved with AMCA. A list of sponsorship opportunities are available in the Exhibit and Sponsor Prospectus.
All Annual Meeting sponsors will receive the following recognition for their sponsorship support:
- Listing in the Annual Meeting program by sponsoring level
- Recognition with company logo in the Annual Meeting program, on the AMCA Annual Meeting website and in E-Newsletters immediately following the Annual Meeting
- Recognition at the Annual Meeting in which sponsorship count toward your sponsor level
- Verbal and logo recognition during the plenary session and banquet
- Sponsor Ribbon for your company's Annual Meeting attendees
- Signage at the Annual Meeting, including company logo
- Exposure, networking and contact with conference attendees, including industry decision makers
- Inclusion in post-event email to all attendees with sponsor logo
- Sponsor booth placard for exhibiting sponsor to display in their exhibit booth
- Sponsor e-badge that can be used on website and in emails prior to the meeting
2019 amca Sponsorship webinar
On Friday, September 28, 2018 a live Sponsorship Webinar took place to provide potential sponsors for 2019 details on the sponsorship opportunities being offered this year! The webinar has been recorded and is available by watching the video below.
In appreciation of their ongoing support, 2018 Annual Meeting sponsors will have the right of first refusal, meaning they have the opportunity to sponsor the same items or events before they are available to others. All other items will be sold on a first-come-first-served basis.