AMCA 86TH ANNUAL MEETING SPONSORS
Registration | Hotel/Travel | Program | Exhibits | Questions
A variety of sponsorship and branding opportunities will be available for the 2020 Annual Meeting. In an effort to provide more opportunities for all the AMCA member companies, the sponsorship offerings are reviewed in great detail annually and many are continuing to be revamped! Whether it's a newly crafted opportunity or a previously offered opportunity that has been enhanced to better meet your goals AMCA offers a variety of ways to become further involved.
A list of sponsorship opportunities for 2020 Annual Meeting and other AMCA programs will become available in the fall of 2019.
Traditionally, all Annual Meeting sponsors receive the following recognition and much more for their sponsorship support:
- Listing in the Annual Meeting program by sponsoring level
- Recognition with company logo in the Annual Meeting program, on the AMCA Annual Meeting website and in E-Newsletters immediately following the Annual Meeting
- Recognition at the Annual Meeting in which sponsorship count toward your sponsor level
- Verbal and logo recognition during the plenary session and banquet
- Sponsor Ribbon for your company's Annual Meeting attendees
- Signage at the Annual Meeting, including company logo
- Exposure, networking and contact with conference attendees, including industry decision makers
- Inclusion in post-event email to all attendees with sponsor logo
- And more!
2019 amca Sponsorship webinar
On Friday, September 28, 2018 a live Sponsorship Webinar took place to provide potential sponsors for 2019 details on the sponsorship opportunities being offered this year! The webinar has been recorded and is available by watching the video below.
In appreciation of their ongoing support, Annual Meeting sponsors will have the right of first refusal, meaning they have the opportunity to sponsor the same items or events before they are available to others. All other items will be sold on a first-come-first-served basis.