National Mosquito Control Awareness Week
The 2020 National Mosquito Control Awareness Week will take place June 21-27, 2020.
Here are a few ideas on how you can get the word out:
- Distribute a press release.
- Contact your local radio station and offer to be a guest expert.
- Contact your local elementary school and offer to talk about mosquitoes.
- Contact your local girl scout or boy scout troop and offer to teach about mosquitoes.
- Set up an informational display in your community.
- Hold an open house at your district.
- Set up a tire drive.
- Distribute repellent packets in your community.
2020 Press Release: Fight the Bite
We want to hear from you after your event(s). Don't forget to take pictures and report back to AMCA at email@example.com.
Tools You Can Use
Scout Activity Program (developed by Hillsborough County)
Download AMCA's Mosquito Prevention Fact Sheet
Share the AMCA Video